Autoresponder Madness Review – Monster profits from tiny lists!
Yes, that’s been a slogan that’s become “synonymous” with the highly popular email marketing course from Andre Chaperon. We will address exactly what to expect in this “no-holes-barred” Autoresponder Madness Review.
You do have to admit that a slogan like that is going to get people excited. The reason for this, of course, is that the average marketer out there just doesn’t have a ton of JV partners available to them to help them build their lists into the HUGE masses like most of the gurus do.
Another reason it’s been so popular with people is that whether you are “guru” status or
not, the old style of “churn and burn” email marketing that many of the gurus used to do, simply isn’t going to cut it these days.
The building of tight relationships with your email subscribers is more important now than it’s ever been. Thankfully, we have a guy like Andre who has always been quietly working behind the scenes testing and tweaking for obtaining the best results possible, to teach us the ropes of doing it the proper way.
The highly anticipated Autoresponder Madness is now here, and like always; it’s being received very well by purchasers of the program – read more in our Autoresponder Madness Review.
AutoResponder Madness Review V3
While one would probably argue that there certainly wasn’t anything wrong with the first two renditions of the program, it’s great to see how Andre Chaperon has been tweaking the program through the years to match up with the different learning styles of people.
In this Autoresponder Madness Review you’ll see even very well known gurus such as Ryan Diess saying things like, “This is the best course I’ve taken all year.” In the case of Autoresponder Madness though, it wasn’t only Ryan saying things like that, it was many, many of the most well known and respected “top earners” in the industry saying that.
The fact is, Andre was gaining a ton of sales just from some of these big guys discussing this course with thier own participants of the live events they were holding. The original certainly did change the way that email marketing was viewed forever. The fact is, it gave everybody
a HUGE wake up call.
For most, nobody had ever heard of an SOS sequence, or a PLS strategy. The course broke new ground for email marketing, and for the vast majority, the results they were seeing from implementing Andre’s strategies, was taking their businesses to brand new levels they hadn’t seen before.
The Hook, Line, And Sinker Of Autoresponder Madness 3?
We’ve all heard of the phrase, “You can teach a man how to fish, but…”, you know the rest.
In Autoresponder Madness 3 Andre has addressed this really well. He’s come up with a structure that works well for people who may want to move through the course at a fairly rapid pace, or for others who like to take things a little bit slower, it works for their needs as
Andre’s made this possible by implementing a system where the user has to click to confirm that all of the work that was needed to complete the lesson, has been accomplished, before they can move onto the next lesson.
This works great for a few different reasons…
- It “entices” the participants to buckle down, and actually do the work that’s required of them. In other words, they are actually implementing by “doing”. Also, by locking up the next lesson, it gives them the incentive to complete the lesson by wanting to discover what the next lesson is all about. (Sure, I suppose you could lie… but that’s not going to do you any good now is it?)
- This also allows people to work at their own pace. In the earlier renditions of the course which was all delivered by email, a person didn’t have a choice but to wait until the following week for the next lesson. With the new format, it’s no longer required to wait if you’ve done the work and want to move on.
- By having content locked, it prevents people from the “overwhelm” that is often a problem with many courses. When people are given the whole “enchilada” and are able to access everything all at once, people will sometimes feel a little bit too overwhelmed by everything, which sadly, also leads to people not taking any action at all with a course.
The way Andre has presented Autoresponder Madness, it does a great job of addressing all of these issues, so some “high five” kudos to Andre for coming up with a great solution.
Autoresponder Madness Review – Lessons Overview…
Let’s take a quick look at the different sections and lessons that you’ll have access:
Autoresponder Madness Review – Chapter #1
- Lesson #2: The Big Picture
- Lesson #3: Understanding Your Audience & Profiling Them
- Lesson #4: Creating ATTENTION Through The Use Of A Hook
- Lesson #5: Open & Nested Loops (The Secret to Building Suspense, Drama, Tension & Owning Attention)
- Lesson #6: Story Direction & Structure (Storyboarding)
- Chapter 1 Overview
Autoresponder Madness Review – Chapter #2
- Lesson #7: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 1)
- Lesson #8: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 2)
- Lesson #9: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 3)
- Lesson #10: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 4)
- Lesson #11: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 5)
- Lesson #12: Soap Opera Sequence Summary
- Chapter 2 Overview
Autoresponder Madness Review – Chapter #3
- Lesson #13: List Segmentation
- Lesson #14: Product Launch Sequence
- Lesson #15: Product Launch Sequence Case Study & Email Triads
- Lesson #16: Storytelling Hacks
- Lesson #17: Marketing Hacks
- Chapter 3 Overview
Autoresponder Madness Review – Chapter #4
- Lesson #18: Inner Game Mastery
- Lesson #19: Advanced
Autoresponder Madness Review – Appendices And Extras
- Private Facebook Tribe: Autoresponder Madness Insiders
- My EVIL Experiment
- Breakfast Protein Shakes
- Real Product Launch Sequences (PLSs)
Autoresponder Madness Review – Bonus Material
- Art of Storytelling
- The 100 Day SOS
Auto-responder Madness Review – More Than Meets The Eye
One thing that should be mentioned about the overview of the lessons that I just laid out for you, is that it can be a little mis-leading.
At first glance, it might appear to be a little short, or that it many not be that in-depth.
One thing about Autoresponder Madness, is that it’s DEFINITELY not short on content at all, in fact it’s the very opposite.
Each of the lessons presented are extremely in depth. And if you are completely new to Andre’s style of teaching, you’re sure to be very impressed by the layout and structure that Andre’s become very well known to use in his training products.
Yes, a course like this is a lot of work. But in this Autoresponder Madness Review we’ve revealed the knowledge, insights, and “aha” moments that you gain from it, will have you entering a league and level of email marketing that very few have (Autoresponder Madness V3 members).
There are sections such as “Real Product Launch Sequences” where Andre continues to add more content over time. Andre continously does his own testing, and shares new insights and results with members of AM3 on a continuous basis.
Once you become a customer of ARM3, you are entitled to all updates and added upgrades that occur with the course for life!
Autoresponder Madness Review – The PRO’s
As with all courses online, there are pro’s and con’s to each of them. Here’s a few that I came up with:
- Very in-depth detailed lessons that are easy to understand and consume
- It’s taught in a fashion that will suit various types of learning styles. As mentioned above, it’s appicable for people who may go through courses rather quickly, or for people who like to take their time with courses.
- The course itself is “the learning process”.
- One of the greatest things about the way Autoresponder Madness has always been taught is that Andre is teaching the “concepts” right inside of the material itself.
In other words, you discover that you are actually inside of an SOS (Soap Opera Sequence) which is one of the main concepts you’ll learn about in AM3. It’s pretty cool, and it really helps to “cement” the concepts that Andre is teaching in the course.
- The price is fair
For the price that Andre asks for the course, you are sure to have some moments where you feel that it’s worth much more than the selling price. Andre totally over delivers in Autoresponder Madness 3.
Like many others have stated in the past, you may find yourself saying that it’s the “best course you’ve ever taken…”
Autoresponder Madness Review – The CONS’s
It’s pretty tough to come up with “cons” for Autoresponder Madness. But since no course is perfect there are some things you should be aware of:
- Expect to do some work!
Yes, is NOT for people who simply want to get “results” without actually doing the work. It takes time to learn how to write and implement the concepts.
If you are one of those people who expect some type of “push button” riches here, then this probably isn’t for you. Those don’t really exist anyway though, do they?
- Some of the concepts may take some people longer to grasp.
While Andre does do a fantastic job in teaching, some of this stuff might be a little bit advanced for some.
If you are completely new to email marketing, you may experience a little bit of this. However, it usually just takes a few times of going through each lesson, to eventually understand what is being taught.
Of course, you have “unlimited” access to all of the lessons for life, once you become a customer:-)
Autoresponder Madness Review – Conclusion
In my opinion, Andre’s Autoresponder Madness does live up to it’s “high praise”, and it’s a masterpiece that continues to evolve into the vision that Andre has for it.
He’s done a great job with the upgrades he’s made to it, and I’m sure that in the future it’s going to continue to over deliver and exceed people’s expectations!
All in all, it’s not hard to see why it’s considered to be one of the BEST email marketing courses ever released to Internet Marketers period.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this review of Andre Chaperon’s product and would highly recommend you take a very close look at the Autoresponder Madness.
Autoresponder Madness Review Rating: 5 out of 5